Brazilian coach Titus will replace the team in the last friendly of 2019. Fabiano, the Champions League champion for Liverpool, will play for Casemiro in midfield. This is the main news of the team, which will have five changes to the squad with Argentina. Brazil faces South Korea at 10:30 am Tuesday in Abu Dhabi.
Training title for Brazilian team in Abu Dhabi – Photo by Pedro Martins / MowaPress
- Leave the team: Alex Sandro (vetoed a muscle injury), Thiago Silva, Casemiro, Villian and Roberto Firmino.
- Enter: Renan Lodi, Markinhos, Fabinho, Coutinho and Richardson
Brazil go on the field for the 2019 nightclub with Alison, Danilo, Markinhos, Milillo and Renan Lodi; Fabiano, Arthur and Packet; Gabriel Jesus, Coutinho and Richardson.
It's not just a name change. The national team coach used the latest practice of the year to make a series of adaptations to the team facing South Korea.
- Titus switched the side of Fderder Militio, who played against Argentina on the right and will play Tuesday on the left.
- In the midfield, in front of Fabiano, Arthur is on the left, Packet on the right.
- In front, Coutinho from the left, Jesus stays to the right and Richardson in the position of Fermino.