Wednesday , September 23 2020

Bebiano said he did not file for the Bonsonro dossier against the prince



[ad_1]

Former Balsonaro government minister Gustavo Bebiano said he was not responsible for the alleged case against Deputy Luis Philippe de Orléans and Bragança (PSL-SP). In a video released Wednesday night, he says it was Bolsonaro who told him about the existence of the information – provided by a delegate and army general who did not reveal their names. According to the prince, that would be the reason why he was not called on Bolsonro to be his deputy in last year's election. The information is from Kruso.

[ad_2]
Source link