The scientific news of January 30, 2019 are:
- The researchers found in the brain of patients with Alzheimer's toxic toxic proteins from oral pathogenic bacteria.
- These proteins found in the hippocampus are responsible for neurodegeneration.
- Inhibitors of these proteins can be an avenue of treatment and are currently being taught.
- Small coal is the largest source of methane emissions in China, the largest emitter of greenhouse gases in the world.
- The legislation adopted by China in 2010 required mines to recycle this gas in the production of electricity or heating, but this is not respected.
- The emissions in 2015 were 50% higher than in 2000.
- Under the offshore oil platforms, reefs are formed over the years and harvest millions of marine animals.
- To protect biodiversity, researchers argue that the preservation of metal structures after stopping the production of hydrocarbons.
- Such a policy would have positive economic benefits for both fishermen, fishermen and fishermen[…]
<p class = "text-content" = "text" content = "text-content"Read more about sciencesetavenir.fr"data-reactid =" 38 "> Read more about sciencesetavenir.fr
To read, too