Own report: Following the popularity of the Redmi 7, Xiaomi brought its successor to the Redmi 8. Redmi 8 launches on Sunday. This phone is currently being sold in flash mobiles.
High specification at low prices. The phone was brought to India based on the needs of the youth community. In addition, this phone has also been adopted to counter Real's budget phone.
1) 1.22 inch HD Plus display. The screen-to-body ratio of this phone is more than 5 percent. This phone has a small water droplet hose.
2) This phone will be available in two variants of storage. 1 GB of RAM + 12 GB of internal storage, 1 GB of RAM + 1 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 5TB via microSD card.
1) Android 4.1 (pie), octa-processor processor and Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 3 (12 nm) chipset.
1) 32 megapixel (Sony IMX363 primary sensor) + 2 megapixel (depth sensor) dual rear camera setup and 3 megapixel selfie camera. The primary sensor of the phone will have special features like detecting edges and mapping skin tone.
Read more: Great Indian Festival 2019 on Amazon! Discover how many discounts on a smartphone!
4) The fingerprint sensor is behind the phone.
5) This phone has a non-removable 5 mAh battery. There is also a 10W fast charge function. And for connectivity it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS and USB Type-C port.
1) 5 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage cost. 1 GB of RAM + 1 GB of internal storage is priced at Rs. However, as an introductory offer, the first version of the 1GB Redmi 8 internal storage of 1 GB RAM + 1 GB will be available for PC. The phones are available on Mi.com and Flipkart in the Flash cell.