The truth is that it is the most efficient vehicle invented by humans. The bike is a clean and environmentally friendly means of transport, and plays a fundamental role in the health, mood, pocket and environment. Is it worth it to give a bicycle for Christmas? There are five very important reasons for this.
1. It produces happiness: The first and main reason is that makes people happier, something that is not sold in any store. In addition to increasing self-esteem and confidence, spending more time at home on bicycling raises spirits. Why? Thanks to the ability of sun rays to increase levels of human serotonin, you can enjoy a sense of well-being while outdoor exercise. Riding a bicycle outdoors helps to clear the mind, stay psychologically positive and sleep better.
2. Increase in life expectancy: Exercise regularly significantly reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, many cancers, hypertension, and obesity. Several studies have shown that cycling in an equivalent way to three 45-minute trips a week rejuvenates the body and prolongs life expectancy, even after removing other risk factors such as smoking or body mass index (BMI). .
3. Reducing transportation costs: the average cost of owning a car is extremely high, counting the fuel needed to operate, taking into account the acquisition, financing, insurance and maintenance of the vehicle. Biking is the most economical solution for urban transport, where the only costs to be faced are bicycle costs and the necessary equipment, such as gloves, helmets, backpacks and other accessories.
4. Help keep the line: The rate of body metabolism (efficiency that burns calories and fats) improves with the practice of exercise. But not only during exercise, calories burn out and fat is lost. After traveling for about 45 minutes by bike, the body continues to burn more calories during hours after exercise. Greater bicycle efficiency due to better physical condition also means a greater number of calories burned and more effective reduction of body fat. Instead of running, it begins to lose weight by bicycle best suited for people with overweight or other physical problems, because it is sport without influence.
5. Improves the environment: To make a bicycle, only 5% of the materials and energy needed to produce a car are used, with everything that it represents in terms of emissions and environmental pollution. People only need water and food for bicycling, which reduces polluting emissions from motor vehicles and excessive dependence on oil in today's society.
Source: All mountain bikes