Tuesday , August 3 2021

Another old friend of Almiron is the third reinforcement of San Lorenzo – 12/30/2013



Fernando Moneti, the old acquaintance of the coach Jorge Almiron, is the third reinforcement of San Lorenzo on this past market. The goalkeeper arrives from Columbia at Atletico Nacional, on loan for six months with a billing and purchase option.

It was the Colombian club that formalized the operation at noon this week. Your loan in June will cost San Lorenzo $ 25,000, and the purchase option is set at $ 800,000 for 80% of the premium. The remaining 20 percent will remain in the power of the coffee club.

Coins (29), already directed by Almiron in Lanus and Atletico Nacional, will fight a post with Nicholas Navarro (33). On the other hand, from the other goalkeeper of San Lorenzo, Sebastian Torrico (38), Argentinos Juniors would show interest, which would have offered him a two and a half year contract.

The return of Coethi joins the other two Colombians, who also come from Atletico Nacional: Gustavo Torres (22 years ago) and Raul Loaiza (center player of 24 years).

He scored from the unbelievers of the Gymnasia and Esgrima La Plata, where he debuted on November 21, 2010 against Velez, Moneti has a record for the 2012/13 season in La Plata: 570 minutes without goals, which surpassed the historic Carlos Minoyan, who in 1962 it was 526 minutes without getting so much.

Like Almiron, the goalkeeper was the Champion of the First Division with Lanus in 2016. In that great year they also won the Twelfth Cup and the Argentine Super Cup.

Coins also won Copa Colombia this year. The goalkeeper guarantees to Almiron a clear exit with a ball on the floor, or hand over the ball to the team-mate in the same way in any situation in the game.

As for the possible addition of San Lorenzo, changes in the efforts of the former Independent Federico Manchuel, which will have a verbal agreement to buy $ 1,300,000 in Cruzeiro and Flamengo, owners of the 60 and 40 percent of their federal rights, respectively.

Mancuel is excited to return to Argentina.

Mancuel is excited to return to Argentina.

Another who will be very close is Flemingo, left back and the Peruvian international Miguel Trauko (26 years old), who will come on loan.

Coins, Torres and Loaiza will play in Ciudad Deportiva on January 3. San Lorenzo will return to officially compete in Sunday 20 at 18 in the New Gasometer in the classic slope of the 13th. Date with the hurricane. In 2019, his calendar includes, in addition to the Super League, Copa Libertadores and Copa Argentina.

The Peruvian side Miguel Miguel Traucco.

The Peruvian side Miguel Miguel Traucco.


Source link